Key Questions When Selecting The Grade of Polyurethane:
- What is the main purpose of your polyurethane application?
- Are the conditions static or dynamic? More Impact Resistance?
- In what environment will the part work?
- Electrical, radiation, etc.?
- What are the expected extremes in working conditions?
- Will there be any abrasive or erosive wear?
- Is there a potential internal heat buildup?
- History of previous use of polyurethanes?
Bring Your Urethane Questions to Us
With over 50 years of proven success in the industry, we have the expertise you need. Contact us to discuss your toughest polyurethane demands.
Gallagher Urethane: Your Toughest Demands – Delivered
For over five decades, when a polyurethane manufacturer is needed, OEMs have turned to Gallagher Corporation because we consistently deliver the custom, critical polyurethane parts they need to succeed. Not every polyurethane manufacturer can handle the complexities of polyurethane molding, but our experienced engineers welcome every challenge.
A Wide Range of Urethane Molding Processes
Based on the size, quantity, and engineering requirements of your application, Gallagher delivers on your toughest demands using cast liquid techniques or injection molding.
A versatile range of processing machinery allows us to work on unique, one-of-a-kind projects as well as high-volume OEM components. We’re constantly investing in better, faster, more efficient technologies to meet evolving needs and help you stay ahead in an increasingly competitive global market.